Exprecious for organisations
therapist specialised in
Action methods & Dreams
Exprecious works freelance in education, mental & social health care, rehabilitation and incarceration, as well as the private sector. Whether it’s a boarding school, therapeutic shelter, government institution or high-tech corporation, Exprecious is fully available for remote sessions. These can be in the shape of a one-off workshop, a series of workshops or individual and group sessions.
the social sector
For institutions, mental health care, therapeutic shelters and many more.
Workshops or a series of group sessions for adults, adolescents, vulnerable minorities and groups with specific needs.
Exprecious enlightens with new insights by introducing a combination of useful information and some effective group exercises. The focus lies in communicating in an expressive and agreeable way.
Dream workshops “The Art of Dreaming”, group therapy sessions, role play or any form of expressive arts are great to enhance the coherence of teams and improve communication and social skills between colleagues.
A one-off dream workshop or a series of tailor-made workshops that answer the needs of your team.
The yearly “Yom Kef” with a therapeutic or psycho-educational touch to improve interpersonal relations in and across teams in your company.
Valerie Popowski Reichman
2018 – Present
Exprecious Dream Workshop
Ongoing weekly workshops in groups of 10 participants following mainly the Jungian approach and the Ulmann method.
2016 – Ongoing
Family Centre in Netanya & Private Treatment Centre in Ra’anana
- Psychodrama combined with expressive arts for families with problematic educational issues.
- Individual treatment and dyadic treatment for children and their parents. Classical therapy combined with psychodrama, role play and art.
- Psychodrama therapy for a group of women who have experienced physical and verbal abuse and for a group of children with social issues.
Freelance Therapy Projects
- Psychodrama guidance with adult criminals – Rehabilitation project – Adult Probation Service & Prisoner Rehabilitation Service, Israel
- Psychodrama guidance with stroke survivors
- Individual treatments in the Hadassic Boarding School for French adolescents.
- Creative Therapy for adults and children integrating expressive arts such as dance, movement, plastic art, music and drama.
- Expressive arts project for child survivors of a typhoon in the Phillipines – The Red Pencil – Humanitarian Mission
- Assistant at Tiltan College, specializing in psychodrama.
- “Mirror” workshops on self-image for high school girls, approved by the Ministry of Education in Israel.
- “Mirror” workshops on self-image for women looking for personal growth.
- Group facilitator at WIZO (Beit Heuss), Herzliya Pituach.
- Guidance of a group of at-risk youth, Zeitan boarding school, Lod.
- Guidance of a group of adults suffering from schizophrenia, Tel Aviv.
Providing emotional support for families of missing children and mediating between the families and the authorities.
Guidance of the families after the child’s return and support during the stages of adaptation and re-establishing the relationship.
Working at the Emergency Phone line and providing a support to parents and children in distress.
Shelter for Abused Women
Working as a personal and group counsellor for women who were victimised by their partner. Working on self-esteem, resilience and social integration.
Certified Dreamwork Professional – Institute for Dream Studies
Couples Therapy for Treatment of decreased physical desire, Claire Rabin Institute, Israel
Master’s degree in Society & Arts, the Academic College of Society and Arts, Israel
Psychodrama studies, Tiltan College, Israel
Group facilitation in combination with arts and holistic approaches, Israel
NLP Fundamentals Course, Belgium
Dance and Movement Therapy Course, Belgium
Training in group facilitation and drama therapy – Artevelde Hogeschool Ghent Belgium
Bachelor Creative Arts Therapy – Artevelde Hogeschool Gent, Belgium