Exprecious for organisations
therapist specialised in
Action methods & Dreams
Exprecious works freelance in education, mental & social health care, rehabilitation and incarceration, as well as the private sector. Whether it’s a boarding school, therapeutic shelter, government institution or high-tech corporation, Exprecious is fully available for remote sessions. These can be in the shape of a one-off workshop, a series of workshops or individual and group sessions.
the social sector
Valerie Popowski Reichman
2018 - Present
Exprecious Dream Workshop
Ongoing weekly workshops in groups of 10 participants following mainly the Jungian approach and the Ulmann method.
2016 - Ongoing
Family Centre in Netanya & Private Treatment Centre in Ra'anana
- Psychodrama combined with expressive arts for families with problematic educational issues.
- Individual treatment and dyadic treatment for children and their parents. Classical therapy combined with psychodrama, role play and art.
- Psychodrama therapy for a group of women who have experienced physical and verbal abuse and for a group of children with social issues.
Freelance Therapy Projects
- Psychodrama guidance with adult criminals – Rehabilitation project – Adult Probation Service & Prisoner Rehabilitation Service, Israel
- Psychodrama guidance with stroke survivors
- Individual treatments in the Hadassic Boarding School for French adolescents.
- Creative Therapy for adults and children integrating expressive arts such as dance, movement, plastic art, music and drama.
- Expressive arts project for child survivors of a typhoon in the Phillipines – The Red Pencil – Humanitarian Mission
- Assistant at Tiltan College, specializing in psychodrama.
- “Mirror” workshops on self-image for high school girls, approved by the Ministry of Education in Israel.
- “Mirror” workshops on self-image for women looking for personal growth.
- Group facilitator at WIZO (Beit Heuss), Herzliya Pituach.
- Guidance of a group of at-risk youth, Zeitan boarding school, Lod.
- Guidance of a group of adults suffering from schizophrenia, Tel Aviv.
Providing emotional support for families of missing children and mediating between the families and the authorities.
Guidance of the families after the child’s return and support during the stages of adaptation and re-establishing the relationship.
Working at the Emergency Phone line and providing a support to parents and children in distress.
Shelter for Abused Women
Working as a personal and group counsellor for women who were victimised by their partner. Working on self-esteem, resilience and social integration.